International Sales Manager Curaçao WI
Euralco consists of two independently operating entities and a rep office based in Asia. The locations are
Terheijden in the Netherlands, Curacao in the West Indies and Hong Kong in Asia. We have specialised
in the sale of heat-treated aluminum alloys in a rolled, extruded or forged form. Recently, a large 5-axle
CNC with robotic loader came online in the Dutch facility, enabling a further approach toward finished
parts for OEM customers. The company thrives on a technical approach to do things right from the start.
What we are looking for?
In this dynamic roll, all aspects of international business are of equal importance. You will be reponsible
for the process from start to finish: making the customer an offer, sending the invoice and arranging
transport. You have the technical knowledge to understand what you are selling, and you quickly
understand customers requirements. You are flexible, have a sense of humor and are interested in
different cultures. You are free to travel in North, Middle and South America.
Managing Sales in an international work field
- Searching for and contacting prospects in our strategic market segments
- Keeping our existing business run smoothly
- Customer and prospect visits abroad
- All order related paperwork is part of the job.
- Selecting the right forwarder and making sure material is shipped out in time.
- Requesting and checking credit limits
- Keeping all sales and purchase files up to date.
- Working actively with and according to ISO-9001:2015
Who are you
Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering and/or business administration? Do you have at least 3-
7 years of experience in a technical/commercial job? Are you looking for a new challenge in a small,
dynamic company with a clear focus on quality? Are you fluent in English and do you have basic
knowledge of Spanish? Then we are looking for you!
What are we offering?
- A varied, independent and dynamic position as a sales manager
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent variable incentive package
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org